Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Closing Date: 21 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Competitive Salary
A well-established award winning medical communications agency with offices in both London and the North West is looking to welcome a talented editor into its ranks. This is a fantastic role for editors or editorial assistants looking to progress into an editor position with more responsibilities.
Editor - Healthcare Communications
Location: London or Cheshire
A well-established award winning medical communications agency with offices in both London and the North West is looking to welcome a talented editor into its ranks. This is a fantastic role for editors or editorial assistants looking to progress into an editor position with more responsibilities. You'll have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects as part of a fantastic, bubbly team full of some truly excellent people.
Main job responsibilities:
* Upholding processes, templates and styles throughout projects along with maintaining standards of language, style and layout
* Collaborating with other teams to produce accurate, consistent materials to time and specification
* Working across a range of materials including training programmes, educational slide sets, training programmes, meetings materials, monographs, publications, websites and apps
* Helping to organise weekly editorial resourcing for the business unit
* Educated to degree level in a scientific subject, preferably within the life sciences
* A background of working within a medical communications agency setting or similar environment is strongly preferred
* At least one year of experience in medical editing and regular involvement with detailed quality control checks
* Previous use of referencing software (e.g. Reference Manager or Endnote) would be beneficial
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect ‘fit' for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
To apply for this role please send your CV through to Ros Martin, lead medical communications resourcer: call me on 01189522792 for more information.
Medical editor medical editing medical publishing publications abstracts monographs slide decks editorial project manager medical communications agency medical education healthcare communications pharmaceutical industry Manchester Cheshire North West Staffordshire Derbyshire Shropshire Flintshire South East London Middlesex Hertfordshire Surrey Berkshire Buckinghamshire West London
Clinical Professionals UK
33 Blagrave Street
|Tel:||0044 118 959 4990|
|Fax:||0044 118 956 0607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.