Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Closing Date: 21 Oct 16
Salary (£): On Application
We are looking for a Supply Chain Project Manager ideally available at short notice for a 12month contract with one of the biggest brands in the world. Our client is based to the West of London but the role, which covers the EMEA region, can be done in Switzerland, France or Italy
We are looking for a Supply Chain Project Manager ideally available at short notice for a 12 month contract with one of the biggest brands in the world.
Our client is based to the West of London but the role, which covers the EMEA region, can be done in Switzerland, France or Italy.
The client: One of the biggest healthcare brands in the world, recognised globally.
The position: A five day a week, 12 month contract position project managing supply chain initiatives around new products/processes.
- Project definition
- Project Planning
- Assuring Operations are fit and ready to run
- Lead cross-functional teams
- Co-ordinate activities
- Estimating and reporting agreed financials
- Resolve & identify key issues internally/externally
- Strong project managerment experience
- Prince2 qualification is preferred
- Supply chain/logistics experience
- Healthcare experience (in particular experience in consumer goods would be ideal)
- Working across a variety of affiliates
- Bachelors degree
- Knowledge of team dynamics and a business accumen
If you are interested in hearing more, please ask for Tom on 0207 822 1710
Clinical Professionals UK
33 Blagrave Street
|Tel:||0044 118 959 4990|
|Fax:||0044 118 956 0607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.