Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 29 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
HE & OR Manager, Novartis, UK Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. HEOR Manager, Novartis, England. Job purpose: The purpose of the HEOR Manager role is to manage the development of brand HTA strategies and plans which are aligned to strategic brand plans for new and existing products. ...
HE & OR Manager, Novartis, UK
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. HEOR Manager, Novartis, England.
The purpose of the HEOR Manager role is to manage the development of brand HTA strategies and plans which are aligned to strategic brand plans for new and existing products. To manage cross-functional teams in the development and submission of evidence dossiers to NICE, SMC, Wales and other national bodies. To manage the appraisal and guideline processes to achieve the desired outcomes to time, message and budget.
• To develop HTA strategies and plans which are consistent with the strategic brand plans for new and existing products to facilitate national market access for our products
• To manage cross functional teams in the development and submission of high quality evidence dossiers. This will include appropriate presentation of clinical and economic data to support the desired product positioning
• To manage cross functional teams in the development and submission of responses during the consultation phases of the NICE/SMC/AWMSG appraisal process to achieve the desired outcomes
• To select and manage UK academic centres and external suppliers to, develop and validate health economic (HE) models, adapt global HE models for UK HTA submissions, conduct HE studies and write HTA submissions
• To develop and deliver HE value arguments for new and existing products
• To work with brand teams to ensure that national HTA dossiers are, consistent with respect to product positioning and key messages and consistent with marketing/medical market access materials used at a regional and local level.
• To keep abreast of new trends and developments in HTA/HE methodology in order to achieve competitor advantage.
• To champion and co-ordinate the UK HTA plans with Global HEOR and reinforce the UK as a centre of excellence.
• To raise the awareness, understanding and business application of HE and HTA in the UK
• To contribute as a constructive member of the Brand, HTA and Market Access Teams
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working
Top UK Employer
Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Employee Recognition Scheme
Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree level education with postgraduate qualification in health economics
• Significant experience leading HTA projects
• Experience in developing HE models and conducting HE studies
• Experience managing project budgets
• Strong project management experience
• Strong commercial awareness
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.