Company: INC Research
Closing Date: 21 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to be a part of a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
From our early days as an academic CNS research organization in the 1980s, to the formation of INC in 1998, to where we are today, we’ve continued to improve what we do.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Clinical Monitoring team in France and are seeking a Clinical Research Associate III for our Oncology Business Unit to be based in our Issy Les Moulineaux office or regionally from home.
We understand that cancer is not one disease, but a category of widely varying diseases, each with its own specialized scientific complexities, patient populations and range of treatment options. Our Oncology and Hematology practice is dedicated to the execution of clinical trials in these complex indications and is staffed by dedicated professionals with backgrounds in oncology drug development in academia, industry and CRO settings. This expertise, combined with INC Research’s Trusted Process® methodology for delivering dependable trial outcomes, provides the resources, clinical expertise and development know-how to help our clients with every facet of their Oncology research.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in:
• Monitoring all types of clinical trials and participating in all types of site visits ensuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity and compliance with all study procedures
• Data Handling, Reporting, Tracking and administrative tasks
• Performing management of study site activities to ensure the integrity of clinical data, in adherence to all applicable regulatory guidelines.
Skills and attributes:
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• Education - BS/BA or equivalent with solid clinical trial monitoring experience, demonstrating successful performance of CRA position
• Previous nominal practical experience in conducting clinical pharmaceutical research studies in a hospital setting, pharmaceutical company or CRO
• Basic understanding of SOPs, WIs, FDA, and local regulations as well as ICH GCP guidelines
• Good command of written and spoken English language
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don’t worry – if you’ve got the passion part, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We’ve got an attitude at INC: “Can do, I own it.” Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we’re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
“INC Research has been ranked as “Top CRO to work with” among large global CROs in the biannual CenterWatch Global Investigative Site Relationship Survey. INC is the only CRO to rank consistently among the top three CROs in all seven CenterWatch site relationship surveys conducted since 2007”
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
European Head Office
River View, The Meadows Business Park,
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1189 335 300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.