Company: Just Pharma
Closing Date: 28 May 17
Salary (£): On Application
Just Pharma are currently working with a global Medical Device organisation in Switzerland who are searching for a Clinical Ealuation Manager to join their team in Zurich as a result of continuous growth.
This role will be responsible for the Clinical Evalution of the safety and performance of products according to Medical Device Regulations & conducting literature searches. It is also required to be a part of other design-control activities such as risk assessment and to contribute to Instructions for Use
· Write clinical evaluation plans and reports according to the MEDDEV 2.7.1 guideline
· Work with Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, Product Management, Launch and Marketing Teams on pipeline projects
· Manage investigator-initiated trials by handling incoming proposals and following up on approved projects
· Manage statistical evaluation of study results within the clinical research department
· Screen and identify business and product relevant scientific literature
· Analyze and interpret study results and compiling literature search reports relevant for regulatory submissions
· Diploma in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent (MD, DMD), PhD is an advantage
· Minimum of two years’ experience of Clinical Evaluation Report writing in a medical device industry setting
· Minimum of two years’ experience in planning, executing, reporting and publishing clinical studies within a medical environment
· In depth understanding of global clinical processes and clinical investigation design in the course of product development for medical devices (ISO 14155)
If you would be interested in learning more about this position, please get in touch with Simon for a confidential discussion on 01707817629 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,uk.
Clinical Evaluation, Clinical Affairs, Clinical Research, Medical Writing, Investigator Initiated Trials, Medical Device, Zurich, Switzerland
2nd Floor Albany Chambers, Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
|Tel:||0044 1707 830300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.