Company: only medics recruitment ltd
Closing Date: 12 May 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Up to €180,000 per annum (depending on experience)
A global Pharmaceutical company operating in 25 countries worldwide. The company has a large and varied pipeline and currently have 15 products in development from phase I - III.
Life Cycle Lead
Area: Research & Development
Salary: Up to €180,000 per annum (depending on experience)
The Company: A global Pharmaceutical company operating in 25 countries worldwide. The company has a large and varied pipeline and currently have 15 products in development from phase I - III.
You will be responsible for:
* Driving development and implementation of the compound strategy together with the functional areas
* Leading the cross-functional Life Cycle Teams and sub-groups
* Identifying optimal processes and tools enabling cross-functional and cross-project integration
* Managing the Clinical Development Budget (internal & external) and Forecasts for individual compounds
* Presenting the compound strategy and recommendations to the Senior Management
* Representing Life Cycle Management in due diligence activities
* Be a qualified MD with a minimum of 7-8 years Industry experience
* Have a proven track record within global drug development
* Be able to demonstrate your ability to lead and manage projects
* Have strong people management and leadership skills
* Demonstrate the ability to understand, influence and work independently and effectively in cross-functional teams and matrix organisations
* Be fluent English and preferably be fluent in one other major European language
Contact: If the above has caught your interest, feel free to get in touch directly for a more in-depth chat quoting the job number (J23873). I can be reached via phone on +44 (0)118 952 2799. I look forward to hearing from you!
33 Station Road
|Tel:||+44 (0)1189 522 799|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1189 560 607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.