Company: only medics recruitment ltd
Closing Date: 12 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Competitive Salary
A Global Pharma Group, established in over 100 countries. The company has established products in the market with a strong Oncology portfolio coming through featuring over 8 products from pre-clinical to phase III.
Area: Medical Affairs
Location: West Germany
The Company: A Global Pharma Group, established in over 100 countries. The company has established products in the market with a strong Oncology portfolio coming through featuring over 8 products from pre-clinical to phase III.
You will be responsible for:
* Identifying and developing relationships with national and regional medical and scientific KOLs consistent with the strategy and objectives of Medical Affairs and overall company strategy
* Engage in scientific exchange and education about current and emerging therapies with KOLs in relation Oncology products
* Represent the company at specific continuing medical educational events, programs, medical meetings and scientific conventions
* Partner with Medical Affairs and Drug Information Services to ensure accurate delivery of medical and scientific information, as required
* Provide appropriate scientific, clinical, and educational support for internal and external customers (including other members of the MSL team), including for managed care accounts and organizations
* Be a qualified MD with deep knowledge of Oncology or/have a minimum of 2-3 years' previous experience within Medical Affairs in another therapeutic area
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to develop and maintain credible and scientific relationships with Oncology experts
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and German
* Embrace a role with frequent travel (this position is up to 80% field based)
* Working knowledge of PhRMA, OIG and other guidelines relating to compliant medical communications would be a significant advantage!
Contact: If the above has caught your interest, feel free to get in touch directly for a more in-depth chat quoting the job number (J23779). I can be reached via phone on +44 (0)118 952 2799 I look forward to hearing from you!
33 Station Road
|Tel:||+44 (0)1189 522 799|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1189 560 607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.