Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 22 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Alliance Manager, Novartis, UK Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Alliance Manager, Novartis, England. Novartis is currently recruiting for an Alliance Manager to join our very successful Respiratory franchise. *** please note this role is a 0.6 full time position (i. ...
Alliance Manager, Novartis, UK
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Alliance Manager, Novartis, England.
Novartis is currently recruiting for an Alliance Manager to join our very successful Respiratory franchise.
*** please note this role is a 0.6 full time position (i.e 21 hours per week) and the hours are flexible ***
The purpose of the Alliance Manager role is to lead the alliance with our Partner to promote our COPD portfolio ensuring that the brands succeed. The Alliance Manager is the critical link between the Novartis regional and global organisation and our partner and works to ensure that strong product marketing plans are in place which optimise profitability, market share and revenue growth in the short and long term.
• Alliance Management – Facilitate a strong partnership with our partner, ensure Novartis strategy and plans are shared with our partner to support their delivery
• Intercompany Collaboration – Drive strong intercompany collaboration. Communicate effectively with all parties to ensure the motivation and alignment of salesforce and other key people in the achievement of product objectives
• Strategic Planning – Bring to our partner the Novartis view for of the 3-5 year strategic options for the product
• Marketing Planning – Based on critical success factors identified, support development of the annual marketing plan outlining key activities and marketing programmes to address the CSFs and implement approved strategies within agreed budgets
• To ensure plans/strategies accommodate the changes taking place in the market and respond to customer need
• To propose accurate market share/growth grids for individual products
• To monitor and control product performance and support adjustment of plans accordingly
• Knowledge - To be recognised as the ‘Product Champion’ by developing and continuously updating knowledge and therapy, product and market. To anticipate future trends in disease management and market environment which are likely to affect the performance and potential of the product.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working
Top UK Employer
Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Employee Recognition Scheme
Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have:
• Preferably educated to degree level - Science, Marketing or Business discipline
• Previous Sales representative experience – a number of years in clinical sales and / or clinical research
• A number of years Product Executive or related marketing services experience
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.