Closing Date: 24 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Medpace is seeking a Clinical Research Associate for our UK team.
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our European activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office/home-based Clinical Research Associate to join our Clinical Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
As a CRA, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative therapeutic fields and with challenging studies ranging from phase I – III. We are looking for proactive, positive and self-motivated individuals to join our supportive and dynamic team. If you want to be a vibrant part of our growing team in Europe, please review this opening:
Ours is a culture of expertise, and we empower our teams to employ their unique talents and experience to take an assertive approach to research, problem solving, and ultimately supporting our partners. At Medpace our employees embody our values and our approach to serving our clients. They work hard, understand our high expectations, and rise to the challenge. In return they are rewarded with interesting projects, career advancement, and recognition and exposure to our international footprint. These are just a few reasons talented individuals join the Medpace team.
DUTIES AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites according to Medpace/Sponsor SOPs and GCP;
• Maintain ongoing site correspondence and site files;
• Complete visit reports and maintaining study-related databases;
• Oversight and interaction with clinical research sites; and
• Review of patient charts and clinical research data.
• University degree in health-related field;
• Min. 2 years' of previous experience as a CRA;
• Proven track record of demonstrating experience in clinical patient management, protocol, CRF, preparing of ISF, documentation to be submitted to competent authorities;
• Computer literacy;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Join Medpace, a mid-size global CRO that is growing and offers limitless opportunities in career growth and where you will be rewarded for strong performance. At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding and you will be given the tools and training to succeed.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
26-28 Hammersmith Grove
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.