Location: Brussels Area, Belgium
Closing Date: 30 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Due to our continuing success and expansion, we are currently looking for CRA based in Belgium
Chiltern is the leading, global mid-sized contract research organization that listens to client needs to deliver customized clinical development solutions. Chiltern’s team of more than 3,700 works across 47 countries to provide flexible, specialized services, with core competencies in Biopharma, Medical Device and Diagnostics, Oncology, Clinical Analytics and Source. Visit www.chiltern.com to learn more about responsive solutions that are Designed Around You®.
The Chiltern Source department is currently seeking a Clinical Research Associate to work full time for our top client a leading pharmaceutical company based in Belgium (near Brussels). Available September 2016, candidates will be permanently employed through Chiltern to provide their services to a global pharma company and will receive a Sign On Bonus!
Job Primary Functions
• Conduct all applicable site visits: Pre-study, Site Initiation, Interim monitoring and Close-Out to ensure overall quality of data and study conduct.
• Provides daily management / oversight of assigned study sites
• Provides and maintains clinical study support to the internal study team and investigational study sites, including regular communication and site status to the study management personnel including escalation of any site performance issues
• Participates in team meetings and Investigator Meetings
• Follows Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures and travel policies
• Other duties as assigned or business needs require
• Candidates must have experience of monitoring clinical trials
• Working knowledge of GCP and ICH guidelines
• Proficient computer skills, i.e. Microsoft office / Outlook / EDC applications / Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
• English, Dutch and French speaker
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the Belgium.
37 bis rue de Villiers, 92200 Neuilly sur Seine, France
|Tel:||+33 1 41 05 73 00|
|Fax:||+33 1 41 05 73 01|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.