Company: INC Research
Closing Date: 24 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to be a part of a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
From our early days as an academic CNS research organization in the 1980s, to the formation of INC in 1998, to where we are today, we’ve continued to improve what we do.
We are currently looking for a Manager of Quality Issues to join our UK team either based from our Camberley office or regionally from home to provides consultation on complex GCP questions and manage Quality Issues in accordance with Company requirements.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as Manager, Quality Issues:
• Provides consultation to project teams and functions on complex GCP questions.
• Tracks questions and answers to document frequently asked questions (FAQs) and proposes strategies for improvement of quality and compliance based on the FAQs.
• Reviews a subset of the “critical” reported Quality Issues. Ensures that the information entered by the reporters is of high quality, includes the problem statement, the root cause of the Quality Issue, the corrective actions, and the preventive actions.
• Escalates Quality Issues in line with regulatory requirements (e.g. Serious Breaches).
• Line management responsibilities for staff members: May participate in and manage activities such as interviewing and selection, job description preparation, professional development, goal setting, performance management, coaching and mentoring, employee counseling, and separations
Skills and attributes:
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience
• BA/BS degree in science or health care field or equivalent combined education and experience.
• Extensive experience in similar positions within clinical research environment
• Leadership skills preferred
• Ability to act independently and pro-actively, above average attention to detail, accuracy, organizational, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills, and communication skills.
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don’t worry – if you’ve got the passion part, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We’ve got an attitude at INC: “Can do, I own it.” Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we’re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
“INC Research has been ranked as “Top CRO to work with” among large global CROs in the biannual CenterWatch Global Investigative Site Relationship Survey. INC is the only CRO to rank consistently among the top three CROs in all seven CenterWatch site relationship surveys conducted since 2007”
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
European Head Office
River View, The Meadows Business Park,
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1189 335 300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.