Company: Regulatory Professionals
Closing Date: 05 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
Regulatory Affairs Associate Director Salary - Flexible dependant on candidate + car allowance and competitive benefits Locations - Hertfordshire Do you want to support major late stage drug development projects?
Regulatory Affairs Associate Director
Position - Permanent
Salary - Flexible dependant on candidate + car allowance and competitive benefits
Locations - Hertfordshire
Do you want to support major late stage drug development projects?
Do you want to be the EU Project Lead?
Have you got the passion and drive to take on new challenges?
A top 20 pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire is currently looking for a Regulatory Associate Director as a result of expansion. The successful candidate will be working on their General Science/Neuroscience department supporting major late phase development projects for the EU.
* Lead lifecycle management activities and strategies
* Manage the team/contractors to completed assigned work according to the agreed timeline
* Manage finances and expenses
* Contribute to the development of global regulatory strategies
* Responsible for monitoring Regulatory submissions (CTA/MAA)
* Lead agency meetings
* Previous use of the Centralised Procedure is essential
* Must have led Agency meetings
* Expert understanding of MAAs and/or CTAs
* NCE (New Chemical Entities) and/or PIPs experience is highly beneficial.
* Previous line-managed experience is beneficial
* Minimum of EU market knowledge
Remember if this role is not suitable for you or you are no longer looking for a new job please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
Keywords: Regulatory, Professionals. Hertfordshire, Essex, North, East, West, London, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, MAA, CTA, NCE, EU, Associate, Director, Senior, Manager, Global, Lead,
3rd floor 33 Blagrave Street Reading
|Tel:||+44 (0)118 9522 797|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.