Company: Regulatory Professionals
Closing Date: 20 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist : Cambridge Salary: flexible dependent on candidate + generous benefit package Do you want to work for a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company who does their own in house manufacturing?
Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Salary: flexible dependent on candidate + generous benefit package
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company who does their own in house manufacturing?
Do you want to work on an interesting therapy area for a company creating innovative medications?
Do you want to work in an environment where you will be challenged and take on a variety of different responsibilities?
Our client is a reputable pharmaceutical company and they are currently seeking a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis - they are offering a generous salary and competitive benefits accompanied by a fantastic working environment.
* Compilation & Submission of new MAA"e;s
* Liaising with commercial teams and other cross functional departments
* Involvement with Orphan Drugs & Provide scientific advice documentation
* Full life cycle management
* Broad maintenance responsibilities for all Regulatory activities
* Must have a minimum of 3-4 years' experience within Regulatory Affairs
* Experience dealing with Post-Approval and MAA activities
* Knowledge of CTA"e;s desirable
* Highly beneficial if you have PIPS or orphan drug experience
Remember if this role is not suitable for you or you are no longer looking for a new job please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
Keywords: Regulatory, Affairs, Senior, Officer, Associate, Executive, Manager, UK, Global, MRP, DCP, CP, NP, MAA, CTA, eCTD, SmPC, Labelling, Labelling, Artwork, Cambridge, Hertfordshire, East Anglia
3rd floor 33 Blagrave Street Reading
|Tel:||+44 (0)118 9522 797|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.