Company: Regulatory Professionals
Closing Date: 05 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Drug Substance Development Senior Lead - Biotech Antwerp Area, Belgium OR East Paris, France: Salary: €70,000-€90,000 depending on experience - Are you looking to use your strong drug substance development experience to work for an innovative clinical-stage Biotech?
Drug Substance Development Senior Lead - Biotech
Location: Antwerp Area, Belgium OR East Paris, France
Job type: Permanent position
Salary: €70,000-€90,000 depending on experience
Job reference: J23999
- Are you looking to use your strong drug substance development experience to work for an innovative clinical-stage Biotech?
- Want to lead and project manage various development projects?
- Do you have an interest in growing with a highly successful mid-sized company?
We are currently supporting a very successful clinical-stage Biotech company who have formed partnerships with some of the biggest names in the industry. They focus on small molecule medicines for immune-related diseases.
You will be acting as the Senior Lead for drug substance development CMC, responsible for up-scaling strategy and overseeing various development projects.
- Leading API (synthesis route and solid state) development
- Manufacturing non GMP and GMP batches and upscaling
- Compile/ prepare CMC documentation for clinical trial applications and preparing responses to Agency questions about drug substance
- Evaluation of stability data and impurity identification
- Lead and build the CMC development plan
- Select and manage CRO"e;s and contractors within the drug substance development department
- At least 5 years"e; experience in drug substance development CMC
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of the drug development process
- Experience in preparing drug substance development reports for CMC sections of IND/IMPD/NDA submissions
- Fluent English
Remember if this role is not suitable for you or you are no longer looking for a new job please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
Key words: Belgium, Mechelen, Flanders, Antwerp, Flemish, Paris, France, Romainville, Biotech, Biotechnology, Manager, CMC, Drug substance, Drug substance development, GMP, Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Affairs Lead, Senior Lead, Drug development, clinical trials, early phase, early phase drug development
3rd floor 33 Blagrave Street Reading
|Tel:||+44 (0)118 9522 797|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.