Company: Regulatory Professionals
Closing Date: 30 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Regulatory Senior Lead - Biotech Location: Antwerp Area, Belgium Salary: Flexible- Director level salary - Do you want to lead pre-clinical, phase 1 and phase 2 drug development projects within Regulatory Affairs?
Regulatory Senior Lead - Biotech
Location: Antwerp Area, Belgium
Job type: Permanent position
Salary: Flexible- Director level salary
- Do you want to lead pre-clinical, phase 1 and phase 2 drug development projects within Regulatory Affairs?
- Interested in working on immune-related diseases in a company focusing on orphan drug indications?
- Do you want to have oversight and influence over the whole Regulatory Department?
Job reference: J24005
We are currently working with an innovative biotech company which has strong collaborations with a number of leading pharmaceutical companies. They focus on the discovery and development of small molecule medicines for immune-related diseases
As a core member of the Regulatory Affairs department for drug development projects, you will design and execute Regulatory strategy through all phases of drug development
- Lead early phase drug development projects, leading to submission
- Lead regulatory strategy for global markets covering EU, US and Japan
- Act as the Regulatory expert for assigned compounds, using scientific and commercial expertise to guide their development
- Lead Health Authority interactions, acting as company representative
- At least 10 years' experience in regulatory affairs, being at least Associate Director-level
- Strong experience in working in an international environment with a good commercial mind
- Excellent leadership skills
- Previous experience in combination products is very desirable
- Fluent English, additional languages are desirable
Remember if this role is not suitable for you or you are no longer looking for a new job please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
Key words: Belgium, Flanders, Antwerp, Flemish, Netherlands, Biotech, Biotechnology, Director, Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Affairs Director, Regulatory Affairs Associate Director, Senior, Senior Lead, Drug development, clinical trials, early phase, strategy
3rd floor 33 Blagrave Street Reading
|Tel:||+44 (0)118 9522 797|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.