Company: only medics recruitment ltd
Closing Date: 12 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
Interim PV\Drug Safety Physician : Germany Daily Rate: Negotiable I am currently recruiting for a Drug Safety Physician to work on a contract basis. The role is with a medium sized pharmaceutical company that covers a wide range of therapeutic areas.
Interim PV\Drug Safety Physician
Daily Rate: Negotiable
I am currently recruiting for a Drug Safety Physician to work on a contract basis. The role is with a medium sized pharmaceutical company that covers a wide range of therapeutic areas.
* Signal detections and risk management
* Report writing and benefit risk analysis
* Preparation of risk management plans, PSUR's
* Evaluation of case reports
* Being available to answer all medical quires
* Qualified Medical Doctor (MD)
* At least 1 years' experience within Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance
* Hands on attitude and able to work in a team
* Good IT Skills
* Fluent in English (German is desirable but not essential)
* Available immediately or at short notice
All communication is confidential and should you be interested in hearing of other more appropriate roles do still get in touch to hear how we could help.
Only Medics Recruitment Ltd specialises solely on the recruitment of medics within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.
PV, Drug Safety, Drug, Safety, Pharmacovigilance, MD, Medical Doctor, Physician, Freelance, Contract, Interim, Germany, German, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotech
33 Station Road
|Tel:||+44 (0)1189 522 799|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1189 560 607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.