Company: Just Pharma
Closing Date: 05 Jan 17
Salary (£): Competitive
an Exclusive Senior or Principal Statistical Programmer role for a really fantastic client of mine to be home based anywhere in Europe. My client are one of Europe’s largest mid size CRO, with offices throughout Europe, Eastern and Western, North and South America and in Asia. This position will be outsourced to multinational biopharmaceutical company.
ANYWHERE IN EUROPE
AWARD WINNING COMPANY
SENIOR OR PRINCIPAL LEVEL
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Perform data manipulation techniques and advanced techniques (arrays, transpositions, complex merges, SQL, etc.) and generic macro use and development to enable listing, table and graph generation
2. Analyze information and develop innovative solutions to programming and data analysis challenges
3. Efficiently produce quality results under time constraints
4. Successfully coordinate multiple priorities
5. Complete assigned tasks within known budget constraints
6. Serve as the statistical programming lead on internal project teams and coordinate programming, verification, and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures
7. Assist internal project team in identifying project priorities and communicating such activities and associated timelines to departmental management
8. Work independently to carry out assignments with occasional support from senior management
9. Ensure the efficiency, quality, and integrity of data reporting and project activities executed
10. Represent the department in client meetings/presentation and maintain a positive working relationship with sponsors, collaborating associate and vendor personnel
11. Actively adapt and adjust priorities to ensure timely and quality completion of assigned tasks
12. Contribute to ongoing improvement of programming processes and methodology
13. Perform other related duties as required by the Department.
Interviews are being arranged now so please do get all your applications sent in ASAP to email@example.com
or call on +441707817621
2nd Floor Albany Chambers, Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
|Tel:||0044 1707 830300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.