Reference: PW 6677
Closing Date: 02 Jan 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Our client is the UK affiliate of a global biopharmaceutical company focused on areas of high unmet medical needs and is a leader in providing differentiated medicines to help improve patient outcomes in key areas such Oncology, Multiple Sclerosis and the Fertility franchise.
This pivotal role will provide medical insight and leadership in the UK and Ireland. On the UK leadership team, the position will be responsible for medical affairs, medical information, UK led studies, KOL contact and, in conjunction with Global Drug Safety, pharmacovigilance.
· Take an active and challenging role as a key member of the UK and Ireland’s leadership team to ensure it meets and exceeds its goals.
· Devise and implement the medical strategy consistent with the growth plans of the UK and Ireland affiliate.
· Provide excellent medical department team leadership with personal development plans for all department staff.
· Work closely with senior commercial and marketing management in the development of product strategies and provide strategic guidance and support on medical issues arising.
· Provide proactive medical support for the following activities (e.g. congresses, medical education, data/publication review and marketing campaigns) and take responsibility for approval of promotional/non-promotional material.
· Provide medical leadership in pharmacovigilance and GCP audits as required.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· You will be a GMC registered Physician, with significant experience working the pharmaceutical industry and experience in a Medical department.
· This is a leadership role so you will be able to demonstrate expertise managing and leading teams
For a confidential discussion please telephone Beth Thomas-Stonier at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference PW6677.
Only candidates with EU work authorisation will be considered.
Pharmaceutical physician, clinical research, clinical research physician, Medical advisor, medical adviser, medical affairs, medical director, Medical Director, medic, doctor , clinical research , medical affairs ,
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market
Visit us at www.axess.co.uk
12 Union Court,
Richmond upon Thames,
|Tel:||+44 (0)20 8560 2300|
|Fax:||+44 (0)20 8560 2033|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.