Closing Date: 21 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
This is your chance to join the fastest growing business unit within Quintiles; Real-World & Late Phase Research Within Quintiles, the Real-World & Late Phase Research (RWLPR) business unit employs over 1,000 dedicated staff to design, implement and manage real-world and post-marketing studies. ...
Global responsibility for ensuring SID service offerings are structured to achieve customer goals for site engagement and selection for RWE studies consistent with Quintiles standards for quality, delivery and profitability. Ensure that the SID operations team has the tools and processes needed to deliver selected sites as contracted for our studies.
· Develop best in class SID tools, processes and offerings
· Collaborate with BD, Feasibility, Epi and contract/budget developers to ensure new studies are bid, projected and budgeted appropriately for SID
· Develop new ideas and approaches to engaging and selecting sites – requires internal collaboration, competitive assessment and critical thinking
· Manage relationship with internal/external list or data source owners
· Maintain continuous assessment of tools and tactics – what works and what doesn’t based on operations metrics. Maintain cycle times metrics and analysis.
· Maintain a library of case studies and metrics to support future decision-making.
· Ensure smooth handoff to SID operationsREQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.