Company: Regulatory Professionals
Closing Date: 05 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs (m\f) Job type: Permanent Salary: Flexible + great benefits package Location: Munich, with flexible working from home -Are you interested in leading the creation and implementation of regulatory strategy?
Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs (m\f)
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Flexible + great benefits package
Location: Munich, with flexible working from home
-Are you interested in leading the creation and implementation of regulatory strategy?
-Have you got PIP"e;s experience or looking to gain some experience in this area?
-Would you like to work for a renound pharmaceutical company with clear routes for progression?
Job reference: J24205
One of the worlds leading pharmaceutical companies based in Munich are now looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager to join the EU department and play a pivotal role in regulatory guidance and strategy for assigned products.
- Be the represntive for the Regulatory function in cross-functional teams to provide Regulatory guidance and input into strategy
- Lead the preparation and submission of documents during drug development and lifecycle management.
- Be the Point of Contact for Health Authorities including the EMA and National bodies, as well as external partners and in-house functions
- Support the creation of SOPs
- 5+ years' Regulatory Affairs experience, primarily in EU-focused drug development and MAAs
- Paediatric clinical development experience would be a plus
- Health Authority interaction experience, ideally with National bodies and EMA
- Experience in cardiovascular and metabolism would be desirable
Remember if this role is not suitable for you or you are no longer looking for a new job please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
Key words: Regulatory, Senior Manager, Regulatory Senior Manager, CTAs, MAAs, Clinical, drug development, PIPs, paediatric, strategy, Germany, Munich, Bavaria
3rd floor 33 Blagrave Street Reading
|Tel:||+44 (0)118 9522 797|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.