Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 24 Nov 16
Salary (£): On Application
New opportunity with leading medical device company! On behalf of our client we are recruiting for a Medical Advisor.
This is an exciting opportunity for a medic looking to move into an industry based role. Responsibilities will include the following:
• Build and maintain a working knowledge of Company product lines, both new and
existing products, and the clinical procedures in which they are used. Have a
clinical understanding of the risks, benefits, and patient selection and
treatment options for the appropriate disease groups.
• Work closely with Quality Assurance, Engineering, and Regulatory functions to conduct risk
analyses and health risk assessments of Company devices.
• Provides essential medical judgment in the review and risk assessment of product complaints,
post-market quality issues, Health Risk Assessments and Health Hazard Analysis.
• Represent the voice of the patient, clinician and other health care workers to Research and
Development teams as required.
• Keep abreast of the latest developments and clinical best practices in the clinical areas of
interest to the organisation.
Applications are invited from candidates with the following background and experience:
• Medical Degree MD or recognised equivalent (residency training/practice experience preferred
but not essential).
• Strong technical writing and analytical skills
• Interest and skilled at literature- and web-based research
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the
• Proven problem-solving skills.
• Good computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft® Office.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• High self-motivation.
• Willingness and availability to travel on company business.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Deirdre on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. Www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.