Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 11 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Medical Advisor Final Signatory, Respiratory Business Area: Respiratory Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today, making us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. Job purpose: Novartis is currently recruiting a Final Signatory Medical Advisor to join the Respiratory franchise. ...
Medical Advisor Final Signatory, Respiratory
Business Area: Respiratory
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today, making us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Novartis is currently recruiting a Final Signatory Medical Advisor to join the Respiratory franchise.
The purpose of this Medical Advisor role is focus on Ultibro Breezhaler (indacaterol/glycopyrronium bromide) and Seebri Breezhaler (glycopyrronium bromide) for patients of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Key Responsibilities :
• With the support of the Therapy Area Medical Head the Medical Advisor will:
• Provides input into the Global clinical development plan (CDP), study designs, protocols to ensure UK needs are addressed.
• Ensure compliance.
• Provides input into the ethics submissions, informed consent etc
• Provides input/support at Investigator meetings
• Ensures all GCP requirements are adhered to and the study is inspection ready
• Ensures the End of Study results are shared with the investigators as appropriate
• Provides input into the local publication plan
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Bonus
• Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working
• Top UK Employer
• Pension Scheme
• Share Scheme
• Paid holidays
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance
• Subsidised Canteen
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have
• Final Signatory status is essential (under APBI).
• Suitable candidates will be Medically Qualified or a GMC registered physician.
• Therapy Area Experience is advantageous but not essential.
• Experience within the pharmaceutical industry is essential.
• The highest ethical standards, with a working knowledge of relevant clinical regulations and industry standards including Good Clinical Research Practice, and ABPI Code of Practice.
“Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons”
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.