Company: Barrington James Scientific
Reference: cs GMC
Closing Date: 02 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
£65,000 basic and 37 hour weeks No on call!!!!! Exceptional ***work life balance*** and a progression in industry, shortlist needed so send CV’s ASAP
An International Clinical Research Organisation are looking to add to their medical team with the appointment of a Senior Research Physician. Acting as part a leading member of this team you would provide leadership and direction to medical & clinical staff. Reporting to the Head of Clinical Research for Early Phase clinical trial activity, they would have the following primary responsibilities:
- Oversees all medical management as part of a team of early phase clinical trials
- Promotes Good Clinical Practice (GCP) in the conduct of all clinical studies
- Assessment of all generated clinical data, SOPs, regulations and guidance documents
- Provision of medical input at all stages of the project lifecycle (development of protocols, study submission, recruitment, documentation, conducting of the trial)
- Mentoring and leadership of clinical staff in all aspects of trial conduct
- Medical input to trial design
- Development of communication plans and case report forms (CRFs)
SALARY & BENEFITS
The successful candidate will receive an excellent annual base salary with benefits such as annual bonus and access to a company pension scheme. This role is full-time and permanent.
- Fully GMC registered and medically qualified
- Significant post-qualification clinical experience, ideally including some research activities
- Experience working in clinical research as a physician in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of working on Phase I - II clinical trials in a similar role
- An excellent understanding of GCP
- First-rate presentation skills
- Leadership potential
A competitive salary and benefits, gain more management experience, fantastic career progression, send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0441293776644 don’t miss out!
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.