Company: Regulatory Professionals
Closing Date: 20 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Regulatory Affairs Manager Location: Hamburg, Germany Salary: Flexible depending on level - Interested in working in both product registrations and R&D projects within class I & II medical devices?
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Salary: Flexible depending on level
Job type: Permanent, full time
- Interested in working in both product registrations and R&D projects within class I & II medical devices?
- Want to work for a global, stable company with top level training/development?
- Looking to develop and implement regulatory strategy?
Job reference: J24381
A highly successful Medical Device company in Hamburg has recently released a Regulatory Affairs Manager vacancy, to be based from their HQ in Hamburg. This is a broad role involving regulatory strategy, product registrations and R&D Development projects. Due to the popularity of this company this role will likely move quite quickly!
*Development of registration strategies for medical systems and new products
*Coordination of all necessary regulatory affairs activities, including approval and maintenance, as well as coordination with the respective departments, suppliers and notified bodies
*Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements (MDD, FDA, PAL) in collaboration with the development departments during the product development process
*Preparation of documentation for product approvals
*Review and approval of development documents from the perspective of the Regulatory division
* Profound experience in product registration of medical devices class I & II
* Willing to work with R&D in development projects of mechanical devices
* Knowledge of international regulatory requirements and other relevant standards
* Excellent communication skills and fluency in both written and spoken English and German
Remember if this role is not suitable for you or you are no longer looking for a new job please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
Key words: Regulatory, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Devices, Hamburg, North Germany, Endoscopy, Class I, Class I, Manager, Regulatory Affairs Manager
3rd floor 33 Blagrave Street Reading
|Tel:||+44 (0)118 9522 797|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.