Closing Date: 15 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Account ExecutiveCompetitive Salary Permanent Star ContractKent and Medway1607-96 Medical Representative opportunity- Respiratory Our client works in partnership with healthcare professionals with the simple aim of improving patients' lives. They pride themselves on their commitment to research, development, and innovation.
Medical Representative opportunity- Respiratory
Our client works in partnership with healthcare professionals with the simple aim of improving patients’ lives. They pride themselves on their commitment to research, development, and innovation. Their specialist expertise and impressive portfolio of respiratory, musculoskeletal and cardiovascular products makes them a very reputable and exciting company to work with.
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially-minded medical sales professional to work with a strong portfolio of respiratory products
The Account Executive’s responsibilities will include:
* Selling our client’s respiratory products to primary care predominantly
* Developing an account plan and organising your time accordingly
* Building long term relationships with customers and key opinion leaders on your territory
* Ensuring that all administrative activities are completed to company standard and within designated deadlines
* Maintain your complete understanding of company products and procedures
Applicants must have/be:
* The ABPI qualification
* Proven track record of achieving sales targets in a medical sales environment
* Strong NHS knowledge
* Established customer relationships on this territory, respiratory knowledge and a science degree are all desirable qualities
Apply now via the website or call Rowena Deswert on 01225 336335 / 07803 200893
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.