Company: INC Research
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to be a part of a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
From our early days as an academic CNS research organization in the 1980s, to the formation of INC in 1998, to where we are today, we’ve continued to improve what we do.
At INC Research, we appreciate the complexities of the nervous system and the widely varying disciplines that explore CNS function, dysfunction and drug research. Working with CNS specialists and drawing upon an extensive network of academic and private physician investigators, we have directed clinical trials for more than 20 years in psychiatry, neurology and pain (including indications such as sleep, movement disorders and schizophrenia), earning worldwide recognition as leaders in CNS drug and product development.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Project Management team in the UK and are seeking Project Specialist II for our CNS division to be based in our Camberley, Surrey office.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a Project Specialist II:
• Project Administration - Utilizes designated clinical trial management system to track and process clinical trial information; supports assigned PM with initiating requests to Finance Department; may serve as project representative for internal and external TMF audits; assists the PM with projection and validation of financial backlog and project realization on assigned projects
• Reporting - Records the status of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in assigned systems
• Communication - Keeps Project Leadership and Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) fully appraised of sites and study status
• Project Leadership - May serve as primary customer contact when PM is out of the office
Skills and attributes:
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• BA/BS in the science/healthcare field, nursing degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Understanding and knowledge of ongoing protocol and disease related terminology, FDA regulations, GCP/ICH guidelines, drug development process for assigned study, as well as company and sponsor SOPs and WIs
• Exceptional attention to detail, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving skills; ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don’t worry – if you’ve got the passion part, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We’ve got an attitude at INC: “Can do, I own it.” Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we’re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
“INC Research has been ranked as “Top CRO to work with” among large global CROs in the biannual CenterWatch Global Investigative Site Relationship Survey. INC is the only CRO to rank consistently among the top three CROs in all seven CenterWatch site relationship surveys conducted since 2007”
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
European Head Office
River View, The Meadows Business Park,
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1189 335 300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.