Company: Barrington James Scientific
Location: uk,france, germany, switzerland, usa, Ntherlands
Reference: cs med
Closing Date: 08 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
This position offers: Biotech, exceptional products, late phase success, exciting stage in the company’s growth Highly Visible (Internal / External) Lead Pharmacology and PK/PD – business Critical PK Expertise – Senor Management Career progression and growth Director title and influence of PK/PD development and expansion
Expert pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) scientist required to join an exciting Biotech, reporting in SVP. An innovative drug pipeline, drive clinical Pharmacology is a highly visible strategic opportunity.
PK is essential to come success and this person will have a major influence over the companies directions.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Develop and drive the clinical PK/PD strategy.
· Collaborate on the discovery and implementation of biomarkers, particularly those which directly connect the target to the mechanism of action
· Initiate and engage in multifunctional collaborations to facilitate the advancement of drug candidates and build a thorough knowledge of drug pharmacology and PK/PD
· Present PK/PD strategy for antibody research to senior leadership
Ph.D. or a Pharm. D. with appropriate post-doctoral training
• 8 to 12 years of years experience in a pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical drug discovery and development, particularly biotherapeutics
• Excellent line and/or project leadership skills.
• Expert knowledge of related disciplines (e.g. DMPK, toxicology, regulatory)
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical clinical stages with a special emphasis in PK/PD. A PhD in a relevant subject is required and an extensive publication history is desirable, particularly in PK/PD. The abilities to manage self, work in multi-disciplinary project teams, and communicate effectively with decision-making bodies are essential.
Want to find out more and APPLY NOW?
To find out more about this and other exciting opportunities based in the UK and Europe then please contact Christopher Swain now for an informal and confidential chat about industry possibilities. Send your C.V. to email@example.com or call 0441293776644.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.