Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Closing Date: 09 Apr 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Head of Clinical Trial Monitoring Location: West London Salary: Up to £55,000 Permanent Are you a CRA line manager looking for a new opportunity?
Head of Clinical Trial Monitoring
Location: West London
Salary: Up to £55,000
Are you a CRA line manager looking for a new opportunity?
We have a brand new opening for a CRA Manager/Lead CRA to join a rapidly expanding company in London.They currently host commercial phase I-IV and investigator led studies throughout Europe. You will be joining the business at an exciting time in their development and will make a significant contribution in this leadership role. The successful candidate will manage a small team of CRA"e;s both in the UK and Europe and will have the autonomy to implement processes to ensure sufficient monitoring schedules are in place.
* Take a lead, as part of the Senior Management Team in defining the strategic direction of the Clinical Trial Monitoring Department
* Maintain CRA resource within the team to ensure adequate staffing and cover in line with study requirements
* Line management of CRA"e;s both office and field based within the UK and in Europe
* Performance management and identify and training issues.
* Provide reports to the Executive Committee on the performance of CRA team.
* Development of standardized tools, SOPs and processes in relation to clinical monitoring and other areas as required
* Previous CRA line management experience
* Experience of monitoring on commercial trials within pharma, CRO or academia
* Conduct of study feasibility, site selection visits and trial risk
* Review of contracts for laboratories, third party providers and clinical trial sites.
Keywords: CRA Manager, CRA Line Manager, Clinical Monitoring Manager, Clinical Line Manager, Lead CRA, SCRA, CRA, London, West London, SW London, North London, East London, Middlesex, Kent, Surrey, Berkshire
Clinical Professionals UK
33 Blagrave Street
|Tel:||0044 118 959 4990|
|Fax:||0044 118 956 0607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.