Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 05 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Learning and Development – Training Specialist Permanent Competitive Salary Location: Hertfordshire/North London Salary – Competitive Basic Salary, with a generous car allowance, bonus and company benefits
Learning and Development – Training Specialist
Location: Hertfordshire/North London
Salary – Competitive Basic Salary, with a generous car allowance, bonus and company benefits
I am proud to recruit for this exceptional opportunity for a Training Specialist within the pharmaceutical industry. This role offers a diverse position you can really get your teeth into, joining a highly successful L&D team you will support the company vision of truly investing in employee’s development long term to support them in fulfilling their potential.
If you are a passionate Learning and Development professional who is seeking a diverse role and is passionate about finding creative solutions to learning and development within the pharmaceutical industry, this is the role for you.
· Produce a range of training material for the online platform
· Design and deliver training courses
· Coach and support employees
· Develop relationships with staff across to support their long-term growth and development
· Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver meetings and product launches
· Pharmaceutical industry experience of training and development
· Sales experience within the pharmaceutical industry
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong coaching experience
· Pharmaceutical industry knowledge, including ABPI code
· Degree educated, ideally in a scientific discipline
Please apply below or contact Jessica Garman at RBW Consulting for a confidential discussion pertaining to the role
Key Words: L&D, Learning and Development, Pharma, Pharmaceutical Industry, Training, ABPI, Science, NHS, Coaching
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.