Location: United Kingdom England North Region
Closing Date: 05 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Business Manager, Sandoz, UK Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Generics company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today; Business Manager, Sandoz, Surrey, UK. Sandoz is currently recruiting for a Business Managers to join the Field based sales teams in the North of England. ...
Business Manager, Sandoz, UK
Do you want to work for a Global Generics company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today; Business Manager, Sandoz, Surrey, UK.
Sandoz is currently recruiting for a Business Managers to join the Field based sales teams in the North of England.
The purpose of the Business Manager role is to build and maintain effective long-term relationships with a defined customer base to ensure a high level of satisfaction while maximising growth in sales and profit.
You will serve as the primary interface for all products and services, and create demand for the organizations products and services by raising their profile within the given territory and with key customers.
Fundamentally you will be accountable for the implementation of the full sales and marketing strategies and tactical territory & key account business plans, by leading a joint customer /company planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritises initiatives and company investment, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
• Attain individual and team assigned monthly, quarterly and yearly sales and profit goals
• Leads all aspects of the sales process, while collaborating with other company resources to develop solutions and services which he/she delivers and implements as needed or as directed by his manager
• To achieve the desired market penetration with in targeted accounts
• Ensures effective cross-functional working with: pricing, finance, marketing, supply chain, customer service to achieve set objectives
• Role models leadership behaviours and be a change advocate
• Manage and service key personnel within the wholesale, multiple independents to grow the Sandoz business in line with company requirements
• Demonstrate leadership to ensure liaison between internal colleagues, sales teams, customers and suppliers through effective and professional communication
• Demonstrate business management skills to ensure adequate planning and timely administration
• Monitor and feedback to line manager market and competitor activity as required, including accurate forecasting where appropriate
• Define and implement a programme of self-improvement, (utilising the TMS system) by delivering the values and behaviours expected within a Business Managers Role
• To proactively maintain up to date knowledge of products and therapy areas
• Establish an effective ‘Key Account Management’ approach with all key customers
• Comply with all legal and code of conduct requirements of the company
Sandoz, a global leader in the rapidly growing generics industry, is a company in which doctors, pharmacists and patients worldwide have placed their trust for 130 years.
With our 26 000-plus employees in more than 140 countries, we discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We pioneer novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. As a global leader in developing and delivering generic medicines, Sandoz offers a broad portfolio covering all major therapeutic areas. Our culture is defined by our values: innovation, quality, collaboration, performance, courage, integrity.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Single Medical Health Insurance
• 24 days annual leave
• Flex Benefits
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Farnborough station
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have/be:
(please note the below are all not prerequisites)
• educated to degree level in a business or science subject
• have formal selling skills (Key Account Management) training
• Full ABPI qualification
• successful track record of Proficient selling
• experience of generic pharmaceuticals or healthcare products to one or more of the following groups: wholesalers, multiple retailers, hospitals, health boards
• detailed knowledge of the NHS and Pharma industry
• strong influencing / persuasion & negotiation skills
• wide range of ability to strategically plan and execute on all priorities, while managing the changing business needs
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• ability to demonstrate commercial acumen when working with Key Customers
• Ability to manage matrix stakeholders with effective relationship building
Sandoz are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.