Closing Date: 03 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Trust Account Manager Star’s recruiting for a Trust Account Manager opportunity on behalf of a speciality pharmaceutical company with a global presence. Based in South East England, our client is consistently at the forefront of research and development within the iron deficiency and healthcare therapy areas. ...
Trust Account Manager
Star’s recruiting for a Trust Account Manager opportunity on behalf of a speciality pharmaceutical company with a global presence. Based in South East England, our client is consistently at the forefront of research and development within the iron deficiency and healthcare therapy areas. With exciting plans to move into indications for cardiology, gastroenterology and haematology, the company’s vision and mission is to strive for excellence in their respective fields and make a difference in patients’ lives.
The Trust Account Manager will report to the Regional Business Manager and will implement the national marketing strategy for all brands.
The Trust Account Manager’s key responsibilities include:
* Develop and implement a business plan for the territory, incorporating all resources available
* Promote all company products and services within the territory
* Support and comply with our client’s duty of care obligations, in pharmacovigilance, medical information and compliance with the ABPI Code of Practice.
* Prepare formulary submissions for our client’s products, to the highest standard and submitted in a timely manner
* Coordinate the submission activities of various expert managers and clinicians who contribute to the submissions process.
* Manage budgets on an ongoing basis to ensure budget compliance
* Nominate and develop advocates for speaker meetings, attending national and international congress as appropriate
* Maintain high level product knowledge – especially regarding key clinical papers – updating clinical practice and customer knowledge at all times and participating in training programmers as appropriate
* Be aware of NHS developments and local issues, assessing implications and communicating to the wider team, as well as adapting strategy and tactics as appropriate.Candidates will have / be:
* A qualified, experienced Medical Representative with the ABPI’sMedical Representative Qualification or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of relevant protocols and compliance guidelines
* Significant experience in NHS Liaison or equivalent roles
* Experience of working with commercial teams
* Good people management and leadership skills, giving direction and monitoring results and developing appropriate action plans
* Effective communication skills appropriate to the background and knowledge of the other person
* Good active listening skills
* The ability to absorb information and assess implications to determine the action necessary to achieve the desired business outcome
* Able to credibly influence / persuade senior managers and external opinion leaders / influencers.The Trust Account Manager will receive a highly competitive basic salary, bonus, car allowance and benefits package as well as numerous career progression opportunities.Apply now via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581240.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.