Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Closing Date: 18 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Clinical Professionals is working with a successful CRO based in Germany, looking to hire an experienced Clinical Project Professional to support the Senior Clinical Project Manager. Position is office-based so if you live in Mainz or Wiesbaden or willing to relocate contact us today!
Associate Clinical Project Management
Location: Germany - Mainz
Employment Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: between 50,000€ and 60,000€/gross/year
Clinical Professionals is currently working alongside one of the most successful CRO based in Germany. We are urgently looking to hire an experienced Clinical Project Professional to support the Senior Clinical Project Manager. The position is office-based so if you live in the area of Mainz or Wiesbaden or willing to relocate to that region please call me today!
Key tasks and responsibilities:
* Managing Clinical Trial Activities across Germany but also overseas;
* To oversee all studies related on a global scale; monitoring activities including review of monitoring sites reports as well as performing investigator evaluation and recruitment;
* Leading the sites selection, sites initiation and feasibility across phases I-IV of the clinical trial processes;
* To perform investigator evaluation and recruitment;
* Review and approval of site regulatory package;
* To manage and review all clinical protocol related to existing studies;
* Proactively identify and resolve issues that arise during study conduct, and to manage escalation of study related issues;
* Co-monitoring and to perform CRA Performance Assessment Visits;
* To conduct vendor trial team meetings on an international;
* To provide consistent support to the Senior Clinical Project Manager;
* Taking part in clinical data analysis and budgeting;
* Working alongside the Clinical team and multitasking;
* PhD in Life Sciences or related field is a must;
* Language skills: German and English to native standard is a must (please do not apply if you don't speak fluently German and English to highly professional standards);
* Project Management/Study Management within the clinical field is imperative;
* Background: Working experience within the Medical Devices industry is preferred however candidates with solid knowledge of the MDD will also be considered;
* Having international exposure to clinical studies;
* Solid knowledge of: Clinical Protocol; Clinical Regulatory Affairs and Drug Safety Regulations; Monitoring Planning;
* Having previous experience from Phase I to Phase III;
* Having experience with clinical studies from start-up to close-out
* 100% office-based (no home based policy) so the right candidate has to live in the area of Mainz or willing to relocate within a reasonable time slot;
* Having excellent communication skills at all levels;
If this role would be of interest to you, and you possess the required skills and experience, please contact Yasmina Mallem on +49 7112225 4403 for an informal discussion.
If you do not feel that this is the right role for you, please do not hesitate to forward these details on as we have a generous referral scheme in place.
Any, Mainz, Wiesbaden, Frankfurt, German speaking, German native, Fluent German, German speaker, English fluent, fluent English, Clinical research, Clinical project Manager, Clinical project management, clinical study management, clinical study manager, clinical associate, Lead CRA, Senior CRA, international, permanent job, GCP, regulatory, protocol, medical devices, PhD, pharmaceutical
Clinical Professionals UK
33 Blagrave Street
|Tel:||0044 118 959 4990|
|Fax:||0044 118 956 0607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.