Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Closing Date: 09 Apr 17
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Competitive salary or freelance rate
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced CRA who is based in the Midland/Staffordshire. My Client are a very well known Pharma, their Respiratory division have an opening for an experienced CRA to join the team due to internal promotion.
Cardio Metabolic Therapy area
Competitive salary or freelance rate
Leading Pharmaceutical organisation
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced CRA who is based in the Midland/Staffordshire. My Client are a very well known Pharma ranking in the Top 5 currently. Their Respiratory division have an opening for an experienced CRA to join the team due to internal promotion. This is a 12 month contract you will be a direct employee of clinical professionals and subcontracted to the client. This position is salaried.
The CRA will be required to monitor regionally aligned sites in the Midlands from start up through to close out of the studies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To be an on site CRA for Cardio Metabolic studies
* The position will require an individual to be living in the Midlands
* To work alongside the Investigator team, attending relevant team meetings, reviewing study documents and processes, ensuring adherence to timelines and advising the site in relation to ICH requirements
* Facilitate communication and the rapid identification and escalation of potential issues to the core team.
* Monitor sites from set up to close out
* Complete monitoring reports in line with company guidelines and SOPs
* 2+YEARS in the industry , experience as CRA
* Cardio Metabolic CRA experience a distinct advantage
* BA/BS degree in science or health-related field
* Excellent written and oral communication, organizational and cross functional collaboration skills
* Proficient at MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.monitoring senior CRA Study Management Free lance Clinical Research Associate.
Key words: Midlands, CRA, Nottingham, SCRA, Pharmaceutical, Lincoln, Leicester, Northampton, Staffordhsire,East Midlands, West Midlands, Birmingham, Monitor, Clinical trial monitor, Clinical Research, CTM,Clinical Research Cardio metabolic, cardiology
Clinical Professionals UK
33 Blagrave Street
|Tel:||0044 118 959 4990|
|Fax:||0044 118 956 0607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.