Company: only medics recruitment ltd
Closing Date: 09 Apr 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Car allowance, bonses, pension, life assurance
This global CRO are looking to appoint an experienced therapy expert in to their clinical development function for Respiratory. This organisation are one of the top-ranked global CROs in the market and work with a number of different pharma and biotechnology companies.
Medical Director - Respiratory
This global Clinical Research Organisation are looking to appoint an experienced therapy expert in to their clinical development function for Respiratory. This organisation are one of the top-ranked global CROs in the market and work with a number of different pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
You will be a leading figure in the clinical development of a number of products specifically treating pulmonary diseases. You will work across a number of different global Phase II & III clinical trials.
Key duties of this role include:
* Input into the creation of the protocol and other study related documents
* Participation in discussions with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), regulators, senior managers and sponsors
* Delivery of training to external project teams and colleagues
* Review medical data on assigned indications, including looking at inclusion / exclusion criteria and other medical issues to ensure our overall project deliverables are achieved
* Sharing your medical expertise at investigator meetings, kick-off meetings, and sponsor face-to-face meetings
* Working closely with internal pharmacovigilance teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events (SAEs) and to develop Safety Management Plans (SMPs), Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plans (RMPs)
This opportunity is office-based in the Thames Valley, UK.
The Candidate Profile:
* Medical Degree
* Significant post-qualification clinical experience specifically in Respiratory Medicine or Internal Medicine (Board Certification or equivalent)
* A number of years experience in clinical research either from working in a similar industry role or on NHS clinical trials (or equivalent)
* Project management experience
* Excellent communication skills, experience of presenting scientific information
The successful candidate will receive a competitive annual basic salary plus a car or car allowance, annual target bonus, pension, life assurance, healthcare, and more.
Please call Toby Ferguson at Only Medics on +44 (0) 1189 522799. All communication is confidential and should you be interested in hearing of other more appropriate roles do still get in touch to hear how we could help.
Only Medics Recruitment Ltd specialises solely on the recruitment of medics within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.
medic physician doctor pharmaceutical medicine pharma medical affairs medical clinical research clinical development R&D drug development clinical trials medical advisor medical director medical manager head of medical medical lead associate medical director medical adviser respiratory pulmonary pulmonologist pulmonology COPD Asthma internal medicine UK re-locate london hampshire oxfordshire buckinghamshire surrey middlesex berkshire hertfordshire home counties thames valley Europe EU
33 Station Road
|Tel:||+44 (0)1189 522 799|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1189 560 607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.