Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 27 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Senior Clinical Project Manager Home Based, Anywhere in CEE region (Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia)An international Contract Research Organisation with strong growth plans and a proven history of delivering clinical trials for major sponsors is currently seeking a Senior Clinical Project Manager for a new role within their project management group. ...
Senior Clinical Project Manager
Home Based, Anywhere in CEE region (Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia)
An international Contract Research Organisation with strong growth plans and a proven history of delivering clinical trials for major sponsors is currently seeking a Senior Clinical Project Manager for a new role within their project management group.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Managing large global Phase II-IV clinical trials – various therapeutic areas
- Create and update project plans and timelines
- Budgeting and managing project costs
- Manage the work within the Project Team and ensure each member performs their task during the study process according to agreed timelines and project requirements
- Responsible for all project specific sponsor contacts, approving investigator study budgets
- Participate in and contribute to bid proposals and bid defence
- Provide regular status reports to all relevant functions (i.e. clinical, regulatory, Data Management)
- Prepare project management reports for clients and internal personnel/management
- Main point of contact for the sponsor
In order to apply for this position you must have the following:
- At least 18 months' experience in "full service" Project Management - managing international clinical trials across Phases IIb, III and/or IV within a CRO or pharmaceutical company
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a life science or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrable ability to lead large international studies and understand complex study designs.
- You will have been accountable for the study budget
- Will also ideally have had exposure to bid defence and proposal development (though candidates without this experience will also be considered)
This is an exclusive position, and the role represents a great opportunity to work with an organisation that is continuing to grow and further it's expertise across multiple therapeutic areas.
As well as a great working environment and valued company culture, this organisation can also offer you a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary and career development opportunities.
To explore this opportunity further or to place yourself under immediate consideration please forward your CV to Agata.Wasko@secpharma.com or call on +44 (0) 207 255 6665 for full details.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.