Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 12 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Flexible with Benefits
Director of Biostatistics StrategyLOCATION: UK Office or Home Based, Europe Home BasedSALARY: Subject to Candidate - Please ask for more informationWe're working with one of the top global CRO's in the industry looking for a Statistician at the Director level whom wants to continue doing non-line management and client facing services role for a position as a Director of Biostatistics Services. This role is permanent and with brilliant benefits.ROLE:
i-Pharm Consulting are looking for someone talented to become a…
Director of Biostatistics Strategy
LOCATION: UK Office or Home Based, Europe Home Based
SALARY: Subject to Candidate – Please ask for more information
Contact: J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
We’re working with one of the top global CRO’s in the industry looking for a Statistician at the Director level whom wants to continue doing non-line management and client facing services role for a position as a Director of Biostatistics Services. This role is permanent and with brilliant benefits.
• Using your statistical experience, provide consultations and being a Senior Reviewer on Projects.
• Being a strong line of communication between departments, the VP and Executive Directors of activities
• Having a strong hand in bid defence, marketing and business development
• Updating and developing new processes
• Be involved in the recruitment of personnel, managing, promoting, evaluating staff.
• Oversight over project budgets, timelines scope of work and adjustments to the changes
• Redistributing and managing human resources to studies accordingly.
• MSc in Statistics or a Statistically heavy degree
• At least 7+ years working in the CRO, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or relevant industry – or relevant experience in a Clinical Trials Setting.
• Have had experienced line managing or project managing for over 4+ years
• Must have SAS Programming experience
• Must have the rights to work in the UK.
• Please call J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• If this role is not suitable, J-Ney is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.