Company: Regulatory Professionals
Closing Date: 12 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Benefits Package
Top 20 pharma company based in Hertfordshire is looking for a Regulatory professionals who have had exposure to clinical disclosure documents. The successful candidate will be working in the Regulatory Operations department in a team which has a clear structure for career progression.
Is Clinical Disclosure an up and coming area you want to work in?
Do you want to be a part of a company that takes care of its employees and provides flexible working?
Job title: Global Data Quality and Standards Regulatory Operations Manager
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Flexible dependant on candidate + Benefits
Job Reference Number: J24626
A top 20 pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire is currently looking for a Regulatory professionals who have had exposure to clinical disclosure documents. The successful candidate will be working in the Regulatory Operations department in a team which has a clear structure for career progression.
* You will support the establishment of a new team within DQ&S (currently comprising 1.5 FTEs besides the DQ&S Manager).
* Supervise the new clinical trials transparency team within DQ&S and develop procedures for the team's operation
* Drive the activities for EudraCT results disclosure of old studies to ensure deadlines are met
* Ensure the companies knowledge of clinical trial transparency obligations is current at all times and reflected in appropriate procedural documents
* Analyse existing procedures for gaps and drive improvements to enhance efficiency and timeliness of activities
* Coordinate with other departments in the company to ensure consistency of the overall study disclosure activities
* Minimum of 6 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in regulatory affairs or clinical operations
* Good knowledge of clinical transparency rules such as FDAAA801, EudraCT, EMA Policy 70, PhRMA/EFPIA principles for data sharing, etc.
* Experience with study registration and disclosure on clinicaltrials.gov
* Track record of driving and successfully completing time-sensitive projects across multiple departments
If you are interested in this role please call Charlie Harris on 01189 522797 to discuss further.
Remember if this role is not suitable for you or you are no longer looking for a new job please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
Keywords: Regulatory, Professionals. Hertfordshire, Essex, North, East, West, London, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, MAA, CTA, NCE, EU, Senior, Manager, Global, Lead, Disclosure, Clinical Trials, Clinical Disclosure, Clinical Transparency, Medical Writer, Medical Writing
3rd floor 33 Blagrave Street Reading
|Tel:||+44 (0)118 9522 797|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.