Reference: PW 6701
Closing Date: 26 Oct 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Competitive salary and bonus scheme, shares, health, life cover
Our client is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies. They are delivering innovative and sustainable presence in core therapeutic areas with a mature pipeline, including HIV/Infections Diseases, Respiratory, Oncology, Immuno-inflammation and Rare Diseases.
The Global Medical Director, COPD is a pivotal role within the Respiratory Medical Franchise, enabling a talented physician with a track record of success to contribute to global drug development and launch optimisation.
Working closely with the Global Medical Affairs Leader, the Global Medical Director will support the consolidation of input from multiple internal and external stake-holders, develop the Integrated Evidence Strategy & Plan (spanning late stage development and post launch market access support) for their asset(s), together with responsibility for supporting the planning and execution of all studies from phase IIIB onwards, including post-approval commitments.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Physician, ideally with specialist qualification relevant to Respiratory
· Broad drug development experience with robust knowledge of GCP regulatory/ market access and reimbursement requirements.
· Ability to develop, design and implement Phase 3b /4 studies.
· Significant experience in Medical Affairs and life cycle management preferred, including understanding of launch support requirements.
· Robust understanding of promotional codes/ regulations; previous involvement in review and approval processes.
· Highly developed leadership, networking, communication and influencing skills to work effectively in a complex matrix environment.
· Demonstrated ability to build strong networks of external and internal experts
For a confidential discussion, please telephone Beth Thomas-Stonier at AXESS on 020 8560 2300. To apply, please click the Apply for Job button quoting reference PW 6701.
Only candidates with EU work authorisation will be considered.
Pharmaceutical physician, clinical research, clinical research physician, Medical advisor, medical adviser, medical affairs, medical director, Medical Director, doctor, Doctor, medic, Medic, clinical development, clinical research, global clinical development, clin dev, evidence generation, respiratory, COPD.
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market
Visit us at www.axess.co.uk
12 Union Court,
Richmond upon Thames,
|Tel:||+44 (0)20 8560 2300|
|Fax:||+44 (0)20 8560 2033|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.