Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Closing Date: 21 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: Highly Competitive Package
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, confident & ambitious communications specialist with a strong background in both Internal & External pharma comms and patient relations, to work for a company with a global infrastructure and an extremely strong, specialist pipeline.
Senior Corporate Communications and Patient Advocacy Manager
Location: Home Counties, West of London
Salary: Circa £70,000 to £80,000 including a Highly Competitive Package
* Global mid-sized Biotech
* Pivotal role with high visibility in company
* Excellent opportunities to make a real difference throughout the company
* Hiring responsibility
* Responsible for all communications across largest and most important specialist therapy area
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, confident and ambitious communications specialist with a strong background in both Internal and External pharmaceutical communications and patient relations, to work for a company with a global infrastructure and an extremely strong, specialist pipeline. The successful candidate will have detail experience in a variety of communication disciplines, including Corporate, Media, Strategic, internal/external communications and patient relations (to name a few) and will also have oversight over brand level policy and government affairs. You should have an excellent network (or ability to network) of healthcare journalists, policy makers and government officials.
* A leading role where you will identify and drive forwards appropriate partnership projects
* Shape and implement the company strategy throughout all therapy areas, across England and Wales, engaging with appropriate customers.
* Build and execute strategic comms plans, aligned to the company strategy
* Work closely with multiple stakeholders across the company, to improve synergy across all company communications, and to better shape the market through greater disease awareness, product information, and through non clinical advocacy; to maximise patients access to therapies.
* You will also be hiring and responsible for a team member to assist you.
* Strong Life Science communications experience
* The ability to develop effective relationships with the likes of journalist, healthcare professionals and patient advocacy groups.
* Proven ability to work cross functionally, with a strong ability to influence.
* Strong experience and understanding of NHS
* Pharmaceutical in-house or agency experience
* Previous work or experience with the cancer drugs fund and nice reform advantageous
If you are interested please contact:
Matthew Rourke or Pat Aiyes on +44 (0)207 822 1710
If however, you do not feel that this is the right role for you, please forward these details on as we have a generous referral scheme in place.
Please note due to the high level of applications if you are not contacted within 48 hour, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Pharmaceutical, communications, media, external relations, external affairs, internal communications, internal comms, comms, public affairs, public relations, media relations, patient advocacy, patient relations, crisis communications, Oncology, Haematology, hematology, cancer.
Clinical Professionals UK
33 Blagrave Street
|Tel:||0044 118 959 4990|
|Fax:||0044 118 956 0607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.