Company: only medics recruitment ltd
Closing Date: 12 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: competitive annual salary and benefits package
Your role will be to provide medical and scientific expertise within the medical team, liaising with Brand teams and marketing related to the specific therapeutic product portfolio.
(Senior) Medical Advisor - Oncology
Permanent position within a global pharmaceutical business
An opportune role for a pharmaceutical physician with expertise or an interest in Oncology
One of the world's leading Pharmaceutical Companies based in Berkshire close to the M4 motorway are recruiting for a (Senior) Medical Advisor to work within the Oncology Products as part of their UK Medical Affairs Team. With a well-established and successful Medical Affairs team across therapies our client has a focus on the future for a long term vision of leadership. This is a great opportunity that offers excellent internal support and development whilst being involved in an exciting and progressing therapy area. This business offers first rate career progression for a high calibre candidate.
Your role will be to provide medical and scientific expertise within the medical team, liaising with Brand teams and marketing related to the specific therapeutic product portfolio. A highly commercial role, you will work alongside of medics and members of the team to support the businesses services and products within UK Healthcare.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
* Liaison with Key Opinion Leaders related to the therapeutic field.
* Wider medical & scientific support for other departments such as marketing, sales, pharmacovigilance, regulatory and medical information.
* Provide educational and training support on all relevant medical issues
* Participate in the design of promotional material
* Ensure compliance of such promotional materials to the highest ethical standards, such as the ABPI Code of Practice.
* Contribute to the development of the UK medico-marketing strategy
* Lead advisory boards for key company products in your therapeutic area
* Fully GMC registered
* Medically qualified with significant post-qualification clinical experience
* Clinical experience in Oncology desired
* Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred but is not essential
* Further to above point, ABPI Final Signatory status is desirable
* In-depth understanding of medical affairs and working in a commercial environment
* Excellent team-working skills
* Potential to lead teams
* Pro-active worker
* Strong presentation skills
Salary & Benefits:-
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary and benefits package, including the likes of a car allowance, targeted bonus, private healthcare, life assurance, pension scheme and much more.
How to Learn More:
Please call Oliver Gould at Only Medics on +44 (0) 1189 522799. All communication is confidential and should you be interested in hearing of other more appropriate roles do still get in touch to hear how we could help.
Only Medics Recruitment Ltd specialises solely on the recruitment of medics within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.
medic GMC physician doctor medical advisor medical adviser medical manager senior medical advisor associate medical director medical director head of medical affairs clinical research pharmaceutical clinical development research physician pharmacovigilance ABPI UK relocate west London Buckinghamshire Hampshire Berkshire Surrey Bedfordshire Cambridge Thames valley Middlesex
33 Station Road
|Tel:||+44 (0)1189 522 799|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1189 560 607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.