Closing Date: 04 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the world’s most broadly based global healthcare business which serves customers, patients and medical professionals in more than 275 companies in over 60 countries. Employees are empowered to leverage this global network to deliver solutions that better serve the needs of those who use our client’s products and services. ...
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the world’s most broadly based global healthcare business which serves customers, patients and medical professionals in more than 275 companies in over 60 countries. Employees are empowered to leverage this global network to deliver solutions that better serve the needs of those who use our client’s products and services. They have access to world-class programs for personal and professional development, and the potential to drive a dynamic career across businesses, segments and functional roles.
This team will be driving the successful promotion of a comprehensive portfolio of products & services in Immunology. The role will require you to work effectively across all appropriate levels of the NHS across the whole of the treatment pathway.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Partnering with account contacts across the local health economy to develop and align brand value propositions with local health economy objectives.
* Influence preferential timely formulary decisions across local health economy and regional/national networks to establish market access.
* Understand the market environment to identify business opportunities within the complex changing NHS structures.
* Account manage your customers including payers, prescribers and other decision-makers – typically involving clinicians, Biologics specialist nurses and pharmacists at all levels.
* Create environments and advocates that will assist in peer to peer sharing of clinical experience.
* Effectively sell the value offering to meet the individual needs of customers within the local health economy.
* Establish and manage KOL relationships on your territory.
Successful candidates will meet the following criteria:
* A proven track record of success working in the field of Immunology preferable
* A passion for delivering quality healthcare solutions
* Proven track record in a field sales role
* You’ll be a creative thinker: a top performer with determination, passion and high levels of motivation
* The ability to identify new opportunities and develop solutions to manage competitor activity
* Proven business acumen - strategic thinking and the ability to deliver innovative customer solutions
* Strong understanding of the changing NHS, specifically related to biologics/ Dermatology/Rheumatology
* Results and performance driven
Pro-active, 'can do' attitude..
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.