Company: Pop Science Limited
Location: Hammersmith and Fulham
Closing Date: 25 Dec 16
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
Benefits: sales bonus and excellent benefits
Our client is a market leading provider of clinical trials and life science software. They are growing their sales team in Hammersmith. They are looking for a Lead Generator to help them with telesales and to further built relations with customers. This is a key role that works with Marketing and Sales teams. Our client is constantly innovating in the production of new products in clinical technology so you will need to be a fast, self motivated learner. ...
Our client is a market leading provider of clinical trials and life science software. They are growing their sales team in Hammersmith. They are looking for a Lead Generator to help them with telesales and to further built relations with customers. This is a key role that works with Marketing and Sales teams. Our client is constantly innovating in the production of new products in clinical technology so you will need to be a fast, self motivated learner.
Marketing the company’s products and/or services via telephone with well-qualified prospects.
• Place outbound calls to market to build relationships with contacts and garnish leads
• Follow up on Marketing-generated leads
• Educate prospects on our client's clinical technology
• Maintain records of correspondence in sales force automation tool
• Research companies on Internet, industry publications, and third party tools to identify new targets
• Support Area Sales Directors to identify and mature opportunities within individual territories
• Coordinate warm lead hand off from outside lead generation group to Area Sales Directors
• Demonstrate or coordinate product demonstrations
• Work through MSA and SOW contracts with internal and prospect/customer legal councils
• Attain sales and lead generation sales targets
• Knowledge of computer usage in a web-based environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solid analytical and technical skills
• Exposure to formal sales methodologies
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
• Software or complex sales experience
• Knowledge of Clinical Development arena
• Self-motivated, able to assume responsibility, and work in a professional team environment
• Application software sales experience a plus
Your Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in the Life Sciences, Business or Computer Science preferred, or equivalent relevant experience
• Proven telesales and lead generations experience
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment
18 Vanguard House
70 Martello St
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 985 0565|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.