Company: INC Research
Closing Date: 10 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to be a part of a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Feasibility team in Europe and are seeking an Associate Director, Global Feasibility to join our European team.
• Provides leadership for a globally diverse team under the strategy and vision of the business unit head.
• Oversees and coordinates all functions from a project-specific and a regulatory perspective, including recruitment and career management.
• Develops client/Company relationships, directs large clinical trials, and provides input to bid defense.
• Line management responsibilities for staff members. For direct and indirect reports, may participate in and manage activities related to department staff operations such as interviewing and selection, job description preparation, professional development, goal setting, performance management, coaching and mentoring, employee counseling, and separations.
• Approves courses of action on salary administration, hiring, corrective action, and terminations.
• Reviews and approves time records, expense reports, requests for leave, and overtime.
• Works with and advises staff on administrative policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities, and methods.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• BA/BS in the life sciences, marketing, communications, business administration, related discipline, or equivalent education and experience.
• Experience working in a contract research organization preferred.
• Experience managing staff across multiple regions, including performance management, succession planning, utilization, and allocation.
• Demonstrated feasibility expertise in strategic planning, design, analysis, and interpretation of clinical studies.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), email, and voicemail. Microsoft Publisher experience preferred.
• Attention to detail, flexibility with excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently on several concurrent projects with differing requirements.
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don’t worry – if you’ve got the passion part, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We’ve got an attitude at INC: “Can do, I own it.” Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we’re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
European Head Office
River View, The Meadows Business Park,
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1189 335 300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.