Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Closing Date: 12 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Clinical Trial Coordinator An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinical Trial Coordinator to work onsite at a global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire.
Clinical Trial Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinical Trial Coordinator to work onsite at a global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire. This is your chance to be part of a company with a strong commitment to delivering clinical trials that save and enhance lives around the world. You will work in an environment that encourages and progresses individuals to achieve to their full potential.
- Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation
- Prepare investigator budget payments and tracking systems
- Provide clerical support to the project team
- Generate tracking reports as required
- Previous experience of a similar role in a clinical setting
- Experience of maintaining TMF/eTMF
- Strong budget management experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
Keywords: Clinical Trial Coordinator, CTC. Clinical Trial Administrator, CTA, SCTA, Clinical Project Assistant, CPA, London, North London, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Clinical Trials
Clinical Professionals UK
33 Blagrave Street
|Tel:||0044 118 959 4990|
|Fax:||0044 118 956 0607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.