Company: SEC Recruitment
Location: South East England
Closing Date: 26 Oct 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: Competitive benefits package
A leading Pharma has a requirement for;RWE Strategist (HEOR & HTA Team) - EpidemiologyPermanent position, Full timeOffice based in Greater LondonSalary: £50000-65000Benefits: 15% target bonus + Car allowance + competitive benefits package Start Date: Flexible for the right candidateIf you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at eva.luypaert@secpharma.
A leading Pharma has a requirement for;
RWE Strategist (HEOR & HTA Team) - Epidemiology
Permanent position, Full time
Office based in Greater London
Benefits: 15% target bonus + Car allowance + competitive benefits package
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
Do you have proven and strong experience as a Real World Evidence Strategist? Substantial knowledge and practical experience in early engagement to generate data? Excellent project and time management skills? And are you driven to take up more responsibilities to lead your team to successful HTA submissions? Then this opportunity might be something for you!
Due to growth, a world leading biotech company is looking for Real World Evidence Strategist to strengthen their HTA and Health Economics team. As a Real World Evidence Strategist you will plan and coordinate the execution of a variety of Real World Evidence projects to ensure market access of different products, you will have regular contact with the medical team and report to the Associate Director of the HEOR & HTA team. Furthermore the company will support you to grow in your role and engage in the strategic planning of HTA submissions. This opportunity offers you the possibility to work in a cross-cultural environment located in Greater London for a company that values your expertise and supports your personal growth by offering you a great prospective for evolution.
• Strategies and manage different real world evidence projects to ensure positive outcomes of the HTA submissions
• Early Engagement (internal and external stakeholders)
• You will be involved in shaping the External Environment
• You will lead, coach and motivate colleagues or subordinates in a cross-cultural environment
• Extensive experience in delivering high level evidence generation, epidemiology studies, health outcome studies, etc.
• You are experience in the strategic planning of Real World Evidence generation studies and driven to transfer these strategic skills to successfully plan and coordinate the HTA
• Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical market and different competitors within the market
• Demonstrable data base knowledge & experience is designing RWE / Epidemiology studies
• You have strong strategic skills that enable you to plan and coordinate a successful HTA submissions
• Knowledge and strong interest in the HTA systems of the UK & Ireland
• Knowledge of the drug development & commercialization process and the UK & Ireland reimbursement environment
• You have excellent communication skills and able to build long lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• You enjoy responsibility and feel a drive to deliver high level projects
• You highly value compliance with legal and ethical standards and you feel comfortable to support your colleagues to do the same
• You hold a (post-graduate) degree in Health Outcomes, Epidemiology, Health Economics, Social Science or related area with relevant training in Health Outcomes, Real World Evidence, Health Economics, etc.
If you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and best availability for a confidential phone conversation.
If you are not actively seeking a new role, may I kindly ask you to forward this email to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.