Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 02 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Study Start Up Specialist / SSU – Global CRO, Sydney / Melbourne – Flexibility to work .8FTEThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Contract Research Organisation on a permanent basis at their operations in Sydney. This company is within the top 5 CROs in the world, boasting a large number of high profile companies as their clients. ...
Study Start Up Specialist / SSU – Global CRO, Sydney / Melbourne – Flexibility to work .8FTE
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Contract Research Organisation on a permanent basis at their operations in Sydney. This company is within the top 5 CROs in the world, boasting a large number of high profile companies as their clients. Due to high volumes of growth they are seeking a Study Start Up specialist to be based within their Sydney office
Study Start Up Specialist
Sydney / Melbourne
Your main responsibilities will include:
Conduct start up activities such as:
• Site identification
• Feasibilities and Ethics Submissions
• Site agreements\
• Preparing the sites for the clinical trials
• Liaising with the sites and CRAs
• Gathering information regarding ethics submissions and different governance
• Ongoing amendments to trial protocols
• Process improvement
• Good presentation skills and a Client focused approach
• Experience within Study Start Up
• Strong computer skills including: Clinical Trial Management System, Electronic Document Management System and MS-Office
• Strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact with external customers
• Ability to influence and negotiate resolutions with sites
• Educated to degree level (biological science, pharmacy or other health related disciplines
About i-Pharm Consulting:
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Pharmaceutical industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Jo Aitken on +61 (0) 2 8310 5842, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Jo is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CRO / PHARMA/ CLINICAL TRIALS/ SPECIALIST/ CLINICAL TRIALS SPECIALIST/ FEASIBILITY/ BUDGETS/ NEGOTIATE/ CLINICAL RESEARCH/ BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE/ AUDITS/ CLIENTS/ RESEARCH/ SSU/ STUDY START UP/ AUSTRALIA/ SYDNEY
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.