Location: West Virginia
Closing Date: 07 Nov 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Travel and Accomodation costs
Inspection Process Validation Engineer Validant requires an experienced Senior Inspection Process Validation SME to apply measurement science, mathematics, physics and human factors to design and validate a visual inspection process for ophthalmic visual inspection, all within a medical device manufacturing environment. The SME will work with the current inspection process to determine ways to optimize efficiency and effectiveness, develop methods and validate the process.
Inspection Process Validation SME
Validant seeks an experienced and qualified Senior Inspection Process Validation SME to join our project team on site at our client’s state of the art manufacturing facility. Our client is a major international Medical Devices and healthcare products manufacturer producing a broad portfolio of Intraocular Implants, Contact Lenses and Lens Care products.
We require a strong Inspection Process SME that also has an in-depth background in Validation who will preferably have experience with Ophthalmic Devices or Combo Products.
Location: East Coast, US
Duration: Approximately 6 months
• The Inspection Process Validation SMEwill be to apply measurement science, mathematics, physics and human factors to design and validate a visual inspection process for ophthalmic visual inspection, all within a medical device manufacturing environment.
• The responsibilities of this position include working with the current inspection process to determine ways to optimize efficiency and effectiveness, develop methods and validate the process.
• Troubleshoot measurement processes and equipment, providing analysis and guidance where appropriate.
• Coaching and Mentoring of Staff.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 10 years with Bachelor of Science Degree or 7 years with a Master’s Degree.
• Bachelor’s/Advanced Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• Extensive experience with vision systems, particularly with contact lenses
• GAGE R&R
• Medical Device Validation Experience – Design and Complete IQ, OQ, PQ
• Write and execute IQ, OQ and PQ protocols.
• Write and execute final reports for the validations.
• Applied knowledge of measurement science, mathematics, physics, and electronics used to analytical, environmental, and/or process
Block 8 Blackrock Business Park,
|Tel:||+353 (0) 1 9022915|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.