Location: Paris, France
Closing Date: 30 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
CTA working for one of the fastest growing CROs.
Chiltern International is Europe’s largest privately owned Clinical Research Organisation with offices throughout Asia, Europe, both Eastern and Western, North and South America. We have worked in virtually every therapeutic area for all the major pharmaceutical companies and very many of the smaller ones.
Due to our continuing success and expansion we are looking to recruit a Clinical Trial Administrator in France/ Paris- full time, permanent role .
Clinical Trial Administrator (CTA) performs study-related tasks as required by the Department, including (but not limited to): communicate with Project Manager and members of the project team regarding study updates, maintain documentation as required by protocols, SOPs and regulatory standards, to ensure timely production of high quality clinical data, provide system’s support, track information related to the status of study activities and assist with general administrative functions as required.
Job Primary Functions
• Work on several projects or one larger project
Provision of weekly status reports
• Letter writing
• Dealing with clients over the phone
• Creating presentations
• Organising travel
• Co-ordination of diaries
• Tracking and filing
• Study progress tracking
• Organisation of investigator meetings
• Taking minutes
• General administrative tasks
• Previous administration experience within the Clinical Research industry is desirable but candidates with a science degree and administration experience in other industries will be considered
• Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office applications
• Good oral and written communication, co-ordination skills and personal presentation
• Must be eligible to work in France
• Must speak a good level of English
• To apply for this positon please email your CV to Magdalena Mirowska firstname.lastname@example.org
• For more information about Chiltern International, please visit our web site at www.chiltern.com
• Please note that if your experience does not mirror that of our requirements for this role you may not receive a response
France, CTA, Clinical Trials Administrator, Admin, Administrator, CRO, Chiltern, Oncology
171 Bath Road Slough Berkshire
SL1 4AA, UK
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1753 512000|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1753 511116|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.