Closing Date: 10 Nov 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: bonus, benefits, company car
Implementation LeadLocation: Thames Valley, East Anglia and HertfordshireSalary: CompetitiveThis is a fantastic opportunity to work within a new team build across the UK working in Vaccines. A challenging customer-facing, field-based role offering a great salary and package, opportunities to develop and lots of autonomy.
Location: Thames Valley, East Anglia and Hertfordshire
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company leading the way to a healthier future with a product portfolio that spans across a number of therapy areas. Their ground-breaking research turns their creative ideas into exceptional results.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a new team build across the UK working in Vaccines. A challenging customer-facing, field-based role offering a great salary and package, opportunities to develop and lots of autonomy.
* Collaborate with the Market Access team to develop strategic account plans based on local issues, environmental and customer needs and priorities
* Work closely with internal stakeholders to implement account plans based on environmental and customer needs
* Devise and implement a tailored business plan for your territory based on specific territory requirements
* Gain understanding of the drivers and barriers at territory level and use this knowledge to maximise opportunities and increase uptake
* Achieve sales targets and key objectives whilst providing tailored solutions to key customers
The ideal candidate should have/be
* Vaccines experience
* Knowledge of health bodies/boards
* A commercial sales background
* Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
* Driven, strategic, solutions-focused
For more details, please call Tilly at Star Medical on 01225 336 335 or send your CV
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.