Closing Date: 30 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Please revert to the job description.
Chiltern is the leading, global mid-sized contract research organization. We listen to client needs to deliver customized clinical development solutions with a team of more than 4,200 working across 47 countries to provide comprehensive, yet flexible and responsive, services. Our specialties include clinical development, Oncology, Devices and Diagnostics, Data, Analytics & Evaluation and Strategic Service Provision.
The Chiltern EU Data Management team are looking to recruit a talented and dedicated Project Data Manager level II in order to grow and further develop the European market.
The Project Data Manager is responsible for supervising and mentoring assigned Clinical Data Management staff. Furthermore, the managing of project budgets, timelines, resource planning and maintaining the quality of data management services of assigned projects/sponsors are all part of the responsibilities this position entails. This position can either be office based (Bad Homburg) or home based with location in Germany.
• Collaborate with respective project sponsor and stakeholders to develop effective project plans to include scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, risks, issues and milestone timing.
• Effectively plan and execute multiple Data Management projects simultaneously
• Assign tasks and responsibilities within Data Management to team members, in a manner that: optimizes team capability; delivers timely and accurate results; and supports the needs of the business
• Ensure that assigned team executes Data Management functions in accordance with Chiltern and/or sponsor Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Serve as Data Management Lead on selected projects
• Create study specific Data Management Plans (DMPs)
• Provide input, assistance and/or oversight with preparation of edit check specifications for a specific project, Data entry guidelines preparation, Case Report Form design and associated specification
• Oversee and contribute to creation of test data for entry screens and edit checks
• Serve as primary contact for DM with all relevant parties including but not limited to Clinical Operations and Sponsor, informing stakeholders if there is a need to deviate from project scope or plan
• Manage sponsor relationships and triage issues as appropriate
• Ensure that project team member performance supports project budget and delivery requirements
• Participate in and/or contribute to Sponsor and/or Regulatory audits/inspections
• Participate/attend Sponsor requested meetings as required
• Perform other duties as required by the Department
• A Medical/Nursing, Life Science or Mathematical Degree would be ideal
• Minimum 2 -- 4 years of experience leading Data Management projects
• Prior experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device/diagnostic or clinical trial industries
• Ability to organize and effectively prioritize workload and deliverables
• Experience with leading multiple studies simultaneously
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of data and information during interactions with staff at all levels
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is mandatory
• Fluency in German (both written and spoken) is mandatory
• This is a permanent and full time role
• Home or office based (in Cologne)
• No freelance applications or agency enquiries will be considered
• Please submit your CV and a detailed covering letter explaining why you are suitable candidate. If you do not submit a covering letter this may affect your application
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Chiltern International, please visit our web site at www.chiltern.com
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to be part of a growing company with a strong brand and professional employees that care about the work they are involved in. Chiltern is constantly working to develop training capacity, therapeutic expertise, new technologies and processes to be one of the leading CROs globally.
Working for Chiltern will offer an excellent opportunity to raise your profile and develop your career whilst giving you the flexibility to enjoy a good work life balance.
Please note that if your experience does not mirror that of our requirements for this role you may not receive a response.
Norsk-Data-Strasse 1, 61352 Bad Homburg v.d.H. Germany
|Tel:||+49 6172 9443 0|
|Fax:||+49 6172 9443 300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.